Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Now

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Beta 4 Now
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 07:57:27 -0400

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 3:18 AM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
> recent bug, we should start the beta 4 release candidate to release soon.

atm default has by far more bugs and inconsistencies than beta3. to get a rock solid release we can fix this bug and have a 0.9.3.1 release. why not have a version that is still fun to play in a year from now.
default doesn't have that many bugs. The problems you two where experiencing with YOG was simply that k776 couldn't connect to your YOG server on the router port, so k776 would never be ready. This has something to do with portforwarding or the firewall or something on your system at that port

But anyhow, I'd be willing to make a Beta 3.1 release, so long as everyone else agrees with it.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.