[glob2-devel] Job For Globulation 2

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: [glob2-devel] Job For Globulation 2
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 23:47:52 -0400

While I understand I am getting paid to work on Globulation 2, life has not been treating me well with regards to time. Pressure from graduation, scholarships, university, school projects have all added up, and I haven't done much on globulation 2 in almost 2 months. However, like usual, my counting mechanism knows how many hours I should have completed up to now. Shamefully, I'm almost half missing, about 160 hours missing from 360. However, summer soon approaches, and I'll be working to catch up.

We need to have a clear focus for these releases, as the general idea's seem to be used up. Like I said, there are lots of work hours that I'll be putting in, so I will be able to get allot accomplished with it.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.