Re: [glob2-devel] Have you heard of this?

From: Jon Neal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Have you heard of this?
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:19:46 -0500

For a really good 3d engine you could go with pysoy (http://pysoy.org) although you'd have to give it a bit of time as it's still in beta and liable to have major api changes.

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 7:53 PM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Stéphane Magnenat wrote:
> I just received a mail from my PhD supervisor telling me that he has seen a
> globulation 3d movie on youtube...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn3jbEEL94g
>
> What a strange world we are in...
>
> Steph

I've talked to somebody who wanted to port the glob2-grafix to 3d using crystal sphere (or was it ogre3d). no idea if this is it.

if not, this could be all from a competitor to a supporter but both could only be good for the publicity of glob2 and i'm happy people put that effort in glob2.

greetings,

leo wandersleb