Re: [glob2-devel] server was down

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] server was down
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:53:47 +1300

Hey,

I didn't have time to touch it (was going to get to it this weekend), so I guess it came right on it's own...

It does show we need some type of automation to tell us when the server goes offline (emailing developers or something). The server was off how long? A day or two?

Regards
Kieran
--
Junior Rails Developer