Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [IFIP-EC-NEWS] IEEE T-CIAIG CFP: Second Issue

From: Quinn Yee Qin Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [IFIP-EC-NEWS] IEEE T-CIAIG CFP: Second Issue
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:29:49 +1100

My thesis has already been submitted and is being marked now, I can write a shortened version of it or something like that for us to submit.

As for the project I'm working on now, what can we do about it since it ends later than the deadline?

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 8:22 AM, Kai Antweiler <address@hidden> wrote:
> Would the glob2 community support such idea by providing either direct
> contributions (I am mostly thinking to Bradley, but anyone is welcome.
> Should
> we make the paper, large enough contribution would gain co-authorship and
> smaller ones entry in acknowledgements, in addition to acknowledgement of
> the
> community as a whole).

Sounds nice ...
but I don't have the time.

> Use of a proof-reading service is highly recommended for any authors who are not native English speakers.

Is Bradley native English speaker or is he French-Canadian?