Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [IFIP-EC-NEWS] IEEE T-CIAIG CFP: Second Issue

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Fwd: [IFIP-EC-NEWS] IEEE T-CIAIG CFP: Second Issue
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 01:11:00 +0100

On Saturday 13 December 2008 14:10:42 Quinn Yee Qin Teh wrote:
> Are we all submitting a single paper as a community or submitting
> individually as members of the community?

We do not have any legal existence as a community, so we will probably submit
it as individual members, but we will talk about and acknowledge the
community as a whole.

> I worked on facilitating the use of machine learning to improve game AI
> cooperation using glob2 for my honours thesis earlier this year, and now
> I'm working on applying receding horizon control on a HTN-based AI player
> for glob2 to see if planning is applicable in a dynamic, stochastic, and
> continuous domain such as glob2. However the current project will only end
> at 30 January.

If you are interested to contribute, we have to see whether your work can fit
in such paper. In that case, we probably need to have the acknowledgement of
your supervisor.

Have a nice day,