Re: [glob2-devel] User manual ready!

From: enarxe
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] User manual ready!
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 00:43:01 +0100

Please apply this change to your file as well. Generally you should always work
on the latest files so other people's changes don't get reverted.

I´m sorry!, I thought I had downloaded the latest version.

Also being language aware would be bad in many cases as only the
english version is really kept up to date.

I can keep it update :)

I have attached the revised version of "text.es.txt".

I also have attached an image of a problem. The red-marked section shows: "Nivel 1 trabajo: 16" but in spanish it is wrong, it must show "Nivel de trabajo 1: 16". What can we do? Can you create a string only for this indicator?

Thanks!