[glob2-devel] changes in non-wiki part of our wiki

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: [glob2-devel] changes in non-wiki part of our wiki
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 16:03:15 +0200

hi list,

since ages i only had half a search button. this is fixed in my browser now. i
removed all "height" limitations in this area. please report if i broke
anything.

also i changed "Free software RTS game with a new take on micro-management" to
"Free and Open Source real time strategy game with a new take on
micro-management". actually this should be translatable and thus be part of the
wiki, too but i see that removing it makes the looks less nice.

thinking about it i now dislike having the title "Main Page" visible on our main
page. how about moving the page title to where is now this phrase mentioned in
the last paragraph and shift it to the very left? see
http://globulation2.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page&useskin=roundedblue2 for
how i would like it better. this also has a different version of the logo.

regards

leo