[glob2-devel] Re: Buildbot server

From: Jon Neal
Subject: [glob2-devel] Re: Buildbot server
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 14:38:55 -0400

Well, it turns out my ip does not allow servers to run on there network.

I will have to disable all of the servers, then simply hope I can get my ports opened back up for irc and the likes!

Before I completely ditch them, do any of you want any info off of coptic? (the machine with hudson on it)

Thanks,

Jon