Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Buildbot server

From: Jon Neal
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Buildbot server
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 01:37:21 -0400

Ok. I'm doing stuff this weekend and I unplugged the server because no need in wasting the electric/making it hotter in my room for now. I will get the whole tomcat directory to you on monday or tuesday.
Thanks,

Jon

On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 06:01, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
Jon Neal wrote:
> Where is the hudson config file located?

i'm not sure right now but i would try to copy the whole tomcat directory. it's
the latest tomcat with the latest hudson and i think hudson writes into this
directory although i'm not sure.
you can rgrep for some specific strings in that dir to be sure.

regards,

leo