Re: [glob2-devel] map squares

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] map squares
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:29:38 +0200

> is it possible to modify the pathing of the glob making it go round the
> corner and not cropping it in case there is an obstacle (any not empty
> square)?

It is probably more realistic to cut the building in two sprites than
modifying the pathing.

> if it's not possible, saying "ok, we don't mind that they attack from
> distance when they are in the corner", we should solve the wall problem
> someway...

This is also an important change that would affect a lot of aspects in the
game, I am not sure it is worth the change for an aesthetic issue. But we
certainly can have two sprites for the buildings, one drawn before units, one
drawn after.

Bye the way, what is the concensus about Dryad's new terrain?

Have a nice day,