Re: [glob2-devel] Scripting in beta5

From: Martin Voelkle
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Scripting in beta5
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:50:47 +0100

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Leo Wandersleb <address@hidden> wrote:
> Michiel De Muynck wrote:
>> I hope Martin knows a quick way to implement this command-line switch.
>
> can we wait for this? can we release beta5 with a broken scripting system?
> should we back-port replay feature?
> martin please define "asap".

ASAP, like it has been for the last 2 years. As in "I'd love to find
motivation to finish it."

But I didn't integrate the script with glob2 (it was Bradley I think,
but maybe Steph did the integration with the map editor) so I don't
know how to disable that (I just did the scripting engine). I guess
it's not hard, just salvaging a few lines in the map editor.
Unfortunately I am not available these days.

Martin