Re: [glob2-devel] Pull request policy

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Pull request policy
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 17:07:54 +0100

On 28.12.19 17:02, Kyle L wrote:
When people submit pull requests we should definitely always have at least one person review before merging. We should make sure that it's quality code, it's helping push the project forward in the direction we're all thinking about, etc. The other thing we should do is add in a CI system that automatically checks if the whole project still builds on linux, windows, and mac. I was looking at Gitlab CI and CircleCI. Any preferences there?

No preference personally as I do not have relevant experience.

Someone just opened a PR with a travis CI integration:

https://github.com/Globulation2/glob2/pull/6

cheers,

Stéphane