Re: [Gm2] Installing on FreeBSD

From: Ben Stuyts
Subject: Re: [Gm2] Installing on FreeBSD
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:28:39 +0200

You wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> > I've manged to build the latest release to build on FreeBSD.
>
> did the make paranoid succeed? I'd like to add a table to the
> gm2 web site to show known successful configurations.

No, it bombed somewhere, but I haven't had time to look into it. I saw your
message about some paranoid related changes, but I haven't checked if these
help.

There were some other changes necessary to get the build going on FreeBSD.
One script needed bash in stead of sh, there is an old p2c.h that's included
in stead of the new one, some autoconf (I think) related problems, etc. I
want to run a diff as soon as I have a few spare minutes. The make install
changes you provided worked fine, btw.

Ben