Re: [Gm2] do I need separate libfiles for every module?

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: Re: [Gm2] do I need separate libfiles for every module?
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:32:31 +0100

Hi,

To allow this would be helpful. The problem is the compatibility with
existing tools. Build systems like Autotools,  CMake and Scons don't
know the way gm2 handle libraries.

So this doesn't happen with "C" modules? Can I have init and finish
sections with a "C" definition module? If so, this problem disappears.
This would be even cleaner.

Another compatibility problem is the fact that the linking step needs
the mod file names instead of the object file names. Would it be
possible to allow both to be passed?

Thanks