[Gm2] cath exceptions raised in another module's init section

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: [Gm2] cath exceptions raised in another module's init section
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:49:13 +0100

Hi again.

I tried the following:

I raised an exception in the initialization section of an imported
module. Then I tried to catch this exception in the importing main
module. This didn't work. Is this the way it should be? When I throw an
exception in any other imported function, I can catch it in the
importing module.

I have the function InitSubSystem. It can fail. So I have to call it by
hand, to catch the exception. But the right place to put them would be
the initialization section of the SubSystem's module.

Thanks,

--
Martin Kalbfuß <address@hidden>