Re: [Gm2] gm2-1.1.3 has been released

From: John Long
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2-1.1.3 has been released
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:25:53 +0000

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 06:16:32PM +0100, Gaius Mulley wrote:

> Hello,

Hi,

> I've just released gm2-1.1.3 which is available in source form grafted
> onto gcc-4.7.4.

Does this mean we have to have gcc 4.7.4 to build it or does it come with
gcc 4.7.4 in the gm2 sources, etc.?

>  Also built are debian, wheezy and jessie packages for
> 64 bit amd/intel systems.  I've also built an armv7l deb package for
> anyone with an Odroid arm system.  (Mine runs Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS, Trusty
> Tahr).  This is the first time gm2 has been built into an arm package.

Is Solaris SPARC still a supported target and if so is gm2 built and tested
there by anyone?

Thanks,

/jl

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) Powered by Lemote Fuloong
 against HTML e-mail   X  Loongson MIPS and OpenBSD