[Gm2] gm2 releases?

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gm2] gm2 releases?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 00:43:00 +0200

Hello Gaius,

i just installed the pre-build packages "GNU Modula-2  1.1.3  (20150420)
grafted onto GCC 4.7.4" on my Ubuntu 14.4 system. Now I noticed that a bug
reported a year back by Christoph Schlegel is still in the code: adding the
"-v" option results in empty object files and as a consequence in a lot of
linker errors.
Was this bug never fixed or is there an other (development?) release I can use
to avoid this bug?

Sample code to reproduce the bug can be provided.

Thanks and regards, Georg