Re: [Gm2] gm2 releases?

From: Gaius Mulley
Subject: Re: [Gm2] gm2 releases?
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 17:34:07 +0100

"address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Gaius,
>
> i just installed the pre-build packages "GNU Modula-2 1.1.3 (20150420)
> grafted onto GCC 4.7.4" on my Ubuntu 14.4 system. Now I noticed that a
> bug reported a year back by Christoph Schlegel is still in the code:
> adding the "-v" option results in empty object files and as a
> consequence in a lot of linker errors.
> Was this bug never fixed or is there an other (development?) release I can
> use to avoid this bug?
>
> Sample code to reproduce the bug can be provided.
>
> Thanks and regards, Georg

Hi Georg,

ah - I thought I had fixed it but alas not.  I've currently made some
changes locally which clean this code up - but the bug still remains.
Hopefully a bug fix will be pushed up in the next couple of days.

I currently have the following bug fixes which need to be pushed:

  (*)  bugfix to the ISO ProgramArgs (complete).
  (*)  bugfix to Solaris (not quite finished) - waiting on a configure
       issue.
  (*)  bugfix for the -v option - not yet complete