GM2 Object Model

From: Hưng Hưng
Subject: GM2 Object Model
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 21:29:05 +0700

What is the OOP model you would choose for GM2, Gaius? The ISO extensions were concluded as not worth to worry about. That left we only with the OOP model found on Oberon. I want to propose another object model.

I found on the internet the site about objective modula-2. I can't access the site since it took too long for it to load on my computer. But I like the idea. Something like Objective C mix with GM2 so we will have Objective Modula-2.

Another possible solution I think is we should follow the object models found on Delphi (Object Pascal) or Java. I don't like multiple inheritance of C++ so this is what I found suggest. Please let us know what is your opinion, Gaius. Thanks.