Re: IDE or Editor support for GM2?

From: Dragiša Durić
Subject: Re: IDE or Editor support for GM2?
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 17:45:40 +0200

Funny you should ask this these days :)

Right now I am making IntelliJ plugin for Modula-3. As of now, I have
full lexing/parsing, syntax highlighting and Go To Declaration inside
single file. I expect to finish practically everything Ctrl-B this
weekend.

My next step after I have working Modula-3 IDE is a plugin for Modula-
2, and then for some in-house language I am using since 2000th. I
expect to start with Modula-2 in few weeks time.

As we say in Serbia, crisis is to some(one|thing) a mother, and to
some(one|thing) else a step-mother :). I have lots of time on my hands
these days.

Regards,
Dragiša