Re: Moving along with mc

From: Benjamin Kowarsch
Subject: Re: Moving along with mc
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 13:26:55 +0900

Hi John,

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 03:28, john o goyo <jog37@riddermarkfarm.ca> wrote:

I should state that my goal is to extract m2 (and enough libraries) from
gm2 to build a working PIM translator for those environments wherein gm2
does not build.  (For example, GCC does not support my M1 box; the
native compiler is clang.)

If you are aiming for a PIM translator, I'd like to suggest you follow the recommendations
(where applicable) in a paper I wrote a few years ago:

On the Maintenance of Classic Modula-2 Compilers
https://arxiv.org/abs/1809.07080

regards
benjamin