gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] new debian installer theme needed

From: Graziano
Subject: [gNewSense-art] new debian installer theme needed
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 18:42:34 +0100

HI artists. :)

As many of you already know, we will base gNewSense 3.0 on debian.

We need to replace the artwork too so we need some artists to create a
theme for the debian installer that matches our current gnewsense theme
and logo.

Where to find the debian installer current theme:

download the package rootskel-gtk  (it's a udeb package)

unpack it and you will find what you need to start.

We need our logo there and colours that matches our current ones.

Let's make this release our best one!

Happy hacking.

--
Graziano Sorbaioli  |  http://sorbaioli.org