gnewsense-art

Re: [gNewSense-art] new debian installer theme needed

From: Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-art] new debian installer theme needed
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:39:37 -0500

El jue, 19-11-2009 a las 18:42 +0100, Graziano escribió:
> HI artists. :)
>
> As many of you already know, we will base gNewSense 3.0 on debian.
>
> We need to replace the artwork too so we need some artists to create a
> theme for the debian installer that matches our current gnewsense theme
> and logo.
>

> Where to find the debian installer current theme:
>
> download the package rootskel-gtk  (it's a udeb package)
>
> unpack it and you will find what you need to start.
>

> We need our logo there and colours that matches our current ones.

There are two directories in rootskel-gtk/src/usr/share: graphics and
themes. I supose those are the ones we need to change, right?

I already made some graphics that you can download[1].

I'm not sure if we need to create something new for the themes
directory. It contains gtk themes, so I think we could take the default
theme for gNewSense 3 and include it there.

Comments and suggestion are welcome.

1. http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/descargas/rootskel-graphics.tar.gz