Re: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update

From: Hugh Blemings
Subject: Re: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 21:58:01 +1000

Marcin,

> [snip]
>
> You don't want, I will not ask for it. Now I'm waiting (few days) for
> answer from Hugh. If he will ignore, I will probably unsubscribe gnokii
> list.
>
> [snip]

I have not ignored your post, indeed I have been thinking about little
else since I received it.  I've put together what I believe to be a
reasonable response but as a courtesy am waiting on feedback from the rest
of the core team before sending it.

You can expect it within the next 24 hours, I trust this will meet with
your satisfaction - you did after all say " ...I don't expect this answer
fast - it can be after one, two, three days... " which I took to mean you
wanted a considered response.

Hugh