RE: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: RE: [gnokii-users] Re: CVS update
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 16:47:27 +0200

> And to avoid some other misunderstandings: I don't critise everyone and
> everything. I try to notice, that some things, which are still available
> in gnokii, makes, that people wait for 0.4.0 very long and probably will
> still wait:

If it makes you happy I can rename CVS 0.4.0 tomorrow. Do you really think
that releasing 0.4.0 will change anything?

> The highest voice should have man, who prepare(d) the highest number of
> good source and put the biggest effort.

Your code isn't IMHO a good code. For the reasons I already mentioned.
You still refuse to code along with a set rules.

> my words make, that he will always reject my source from this or other
> reason.

Is applying 90% from your 2 patchsets rejecting your code?

pkot