Bluetooth / 6210 / Windows

From: Andrew Juniper
Subject: Bluetooth / 6210 / Windows
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 16:37:26 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to find a Windows binary of the 0.4 code which supports the Nokia
6210 (and the AT command driven Ericssons).

I'm hoping to play with gnokii via Bluetooth but only have Win2K with
Bluetooth support to connect to the phone(s).  But I don't have the ability
to build the Windows binary, hence this email.

I see from the list archives that no-one has tested this kind of setup, I'm
quite happy to try development code to get this working and feed results
back if anyone is interested.

Also, is there any gnokii mode for sending arbitary Nokia commands?  I'm
interested in playing with some of the commands which aren't used by gnokii
and wondered if there was any way of giving a command via the gnokii command
line?

Hope someone can help...
TIA
Andy

-------------------
Andy Juniper
address@hidden
+44 (1628) 819610
-------------------
Drive defensively.
And remember that the best form of defence is a good offence.

This message from Red-M contains information which may be confidential and
privileged.  Unless you are the addressee (or authorised to receive for the
addressee),  you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone the details or
information contained in this message.  The content of the message and or
attachments may not reflect the view and opinions of the originating company.
If you have received this message in error, you should reply to the sender and
copy address@hidden and delete the message from your system.  Thank you for
your co-operation.