Re: 3360 report

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 3360 report
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:00:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 24 Jun 2002, kevin thayer wrote:

> I have trouble believing that there is no interest
> from the gnokii development team for this extremely
> popular phone (at least in california, it seems
> everyone has them) I've posted dumps of the errant
> sessions and offered to help, but haven't been met
> with replies.

Indeed, your patch didn't get it. For two reasons: it broke other models
(at least all mine phones) and there's not much pressure from the US
people -- most gnokii users are Europeans. I still have your patch here
but it has not enough high priority to work on the workaround now.

Good thing is that I had some rest and I think I'm ready to work on the
remaining things for 0.4.0. So you can expect the solution as soon as
libsms things are done (and the driver changes which are more time
consuming things) -- this or the next week.

regards,
pkot