Re: help and typo....

From: Christopher Layno
Subject: Re: help and typo....
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:52:02 +0800

thanx for replying pawel. anyway, the file RELEASE_NOTES is included in the source code of gnokii. as for the findutils package, i searched through GNU's website but to no avail. hope u can help me with this. i tried compiling gnokii on a sparc machine with solaris 2.6..... i had to tweak some file (virtmodem.c) to configure, however, there was an error during compiling.....since i didn't have the GNU find yet (most probably).... i'll mail the error later on....

8)