Re: help and typo....

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: help and typo....
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 08:49:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, Christopher Layno wrote:

> thanx for replying pawel. anyway, the file RELEASE_NOTES is included in
> the source code of gnokii. as for the findutils package, i searched

No, there's not such file in the gnokii sources:
address@hidden:~/gnokii$ find . -name RELEASE_NOTES
address@hidden:~/gnokii$ grep fundutils * -r
address@hidden:~/gnokii$

> through GNU's website but to no avail. hope u can help me with this. i
> tried compiling gnokii on a sparc machine with solaris 2.6..... i had to
> tweak some file (virtmodem.c) to configure, however, there was an error
> during compiling.....since i didn't have the GNU find yet (most
> probably).... i'll mail the error later on....

Well, I don't have any Solaris box here to find the errors, but unless you
want to use 5110/6110 series phones you may harmlessly disable compilation
of gnokiid/ and common/data. I'll add configure option that disables
gnokiid compilation.

pkot