CVS status

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: CVS status
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:44:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I think we are now closer now to 0.5.0 then to 0.4.3. More then half of
the functions are now in new API. Most of the structures left though.

Despite these changes few interesting things happen in CVS. Markus is
fixing some bugs in the drivers and in xgnokii. We are tracing also other
bugs, not all of the reported are fixed yet.

I'd like to pay you attention to some other things and ask to test it. I
changed (with a lot of help from Mariusz Mazur) our configure.in to detect
NLS in the much nicer manner. The commited version did work on all of my
systems. Please to test this. autoheader and configure may show some
warnings -- ignore them.

Also the changes in the API could broke smsd. I think they didn't, but I
didn't test them.

For the full list of changes see the ChangeLog, either from CVS or from
http://tfuj.pl/ChangeLog-gnokii.

regards,
pkot