Re: xgnokii: don't read all phonebook entries

From: Markus Plail
Subject: Re: xgnokii: don't read all phonebook entries
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:50:21 +0200

Hi Pal!

* Pal Tamas writes:
>Hello,
>I've got this problem with my 6110 and gnokii version 0.4.3 and up:

>When reading the phonebooks xgnokii doesn't read all the entries, only the
>first 'used' number of them.

>I've found the problem in xgnokii/xgnokii_lowlevel.c

What are the numbers in the xgnokii contacts window? Are they correct?
Because actually this code means that contacts are read until the
number of contacts, that the phone tells us are used, are read. So my
guess would be that this number is wrong. I am referring to the number
in th lower left corner of the contacts window.

regards
Markus