Request for R&D People

From: Marcus Andersson
Subject: Request for R&D People
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 04:15:54 +0100

Hi,

We are looking for people that could help us with some R&D work for the US market of our handsfree Comnsense. The product is launched there and we are constantly making new models that needs to be verified, which must be done "on site". We are interested in finding someone that is skilled in c-programming and also knows a little about hardware design.

Any Ideas welcome!

--
Best regards

Marcus Andersson
CEO
AB indevia
Snödroppegränd 4
590 80 Södra Vi, Sweden
phone: +46(0)492 20950
fax: +46(0)492 20900

This e-mail contains information that is confidential and may be
Legally privileged. If this e-mail has been addressed to you in
error and you are not the person intended or authorized to receive
it or a copy of it, please notify the sender as soon as possible.