RE: Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out. Quitting

From: Gareth Hall
Subject: RE: Telephone interface init failed: Command timed out. Quitting
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:55:33 +1100

I get this error too, but with Redhat 6.2.

I have a 3210 and a 3310.   I've made my own data cable from
http://www.gsmhacking.com/help/cables/index.htm  using the MBUS method.    It
always connects with Logomanager, the 3310 disconnects in logomanager depending
on function (ie. uploading image) but the 3210 is more fault free.   has anyone
has experience with this datacable schematic?