smsd + logos and ring tones

From: Peter Nixon
Subject: smsd + logos and ring tones
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:51:04 +0200

Hi List

I wish to be able to use SMSD as a gateway between a java application and the
mobile network (We have other gateways and links to operators as well, but
being able to debonstrate our program from a notebook with a mobile phone is
a great advantage)

I am having issues getting current CVS to compile (See my post on Friday.
No-one as yet has replied) but I do have an older version of SMS working.
>From looking at SMSD though, it appears that it does not have any support for
binary sms.
It also does not have support for requesting delivery reports per message.
It is possible we can add these features, but is anyone else working on this
at the moment??

--

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/