Re: smsd + logos and ring tones

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: smsd + logos and ring tones
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 11:04:53 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 3 Feb 2003, Peter Nixon wrote:

> I am having issues getting current CVS to compile (See my post on Friday.
> No-one as yet has replied) but I do have an older version of SMS working.
> >From looking at SMSD though, it appears that it does not have any support for
> binary sms.

I working on this support just now. (I need it with AT driver.)

> It also does not have support for requesting delivery reports per message.

If you switch on requesting delivery reports in phone, smsd is able to deal
with delivery reports.

> It is possible we can add these features, but is anyone else working on this
> at the moment??

Possible is everything. :)
I will remember your proposal.

                                jano

--
We've been walled-in, malled-in, insulated, air-conditioned, cine-plexed,
programmed, brainwashed, unalterably directed by materialism, consumerism,