Re: Save SMS to mailbox - no date

From: Thomas Watz
Subject: Re: Save SMS to mailbox - no date
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 10:27:03 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2003 10:49 schrieb Thomas Watz:

>>> no these are 'normal' text SMS. Moved from INBOX and OUTBOX to my own
>>
>>> folders.
>>
>> Using gnokii/xgnokii? Or by hand?
>
> Using my 6510. Not using gnokii/xgnokii.
>
> The weird thing is, that the date/time is displayed correctly inside the
> xgnokii window. But not saved.

Hi out there,

FYI, this is still the same with the newer versions pre5 and pre6. Do not
know, whats going wrong here since you said it is working with your phones,
but compilation etc. is working fine with me. No failures.

It is a 6510, Software 4.12 (the newest, IIRC) and connected through irda
with the 6510-driver.

Date/Time is shown correctly in the xgnokii window and if I do e.g. a
#gnokii --getsms F1 1 20

the date/time is shown correctly, too.

BTW as I just discovered:

#gnokii --getdatetime
GNOKII Version 0.5.0pre6
Error: Problem occured internal to model specific code.

At the moment pre6 is running here.

Thomas