Re: Save SMS to mailbox - no date

From: Thomas Watz
Subject: Re: Save SMS to mailbox - no date
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:45:59 +0100

Hello Markus,

>>> I will test it tomorrow.
>>
>> This would be fine, Markus. Thanks in advance.
>
> First of all: Sorry for the delay.

Of course, this is no problem :-)

> Second: Works just fine here (latest CVS). Have you tried with different
> locales? Does LC_ALL=C make a difference?

I just compiled the new pre7 version and it seems to work without changing
the LC_ALL to 'C'. Let me play around with this a few days next week.
I just noticed that it seems to be needed to first read the phonebook to get
the senders address diplayed and stored instead of the number?!

Thanks for your testing, Markus, nevertheless.

Have a nice weekend to all of you and thanks for your work.

Thomas (who now seems to have one reason less then ever to reboot to
Windows)