RE: setspeeddial & nokia 6310i

From: Kraegeloh, Martin
Subject: RE: setspeeddial & nokia 6310i
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 05:59:24 -0500

hi,

give it a try ...

at the beginning there is a hash that defines which entries go to the phone
into which group.
phonebook entries may contain extra markup:
in Notes
d:BusinessMobile -> forces the BusinessMobile as default number for the entry.
h:another name -> forces "another name" as the phonebook entry name
h:3another name -> puts the entry into shortdial slot 3

at the end of a telephone number like:
+49 89 12234567 h:more

would create an *extra* entry under the name "more" for the same record

shortdial numbers go into an extra file, because during load they will "forget"
the voice dial entry so usually I do not reload them.

so you get in ~/Applications/addressbook 3 files
loadnokia.sh
nokia.txt
nokia.skip

use the first line of loadnokia.sh only - shortdial loading does seem to work,
but the phone cannot dial it :-(

let me know how it works, maybe I'll provide more docs ...

martin