Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii 5.0rc1

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: OpenBSD3.2 and Gnokii 5.0rc1
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:49:25 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 12:38:08PM +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:
> >  -bash-2.05b# gnokii --getsms IN 1
> > GNOKII Version 0.4.3
> > Gnokii serial_opendevice: fnctl(F_SETOWN): Inappropriate ioctl for device
> > Couldn't open FBUS device: Inappropriate ioctl for device
> > Telephone interface init failed! Quitting.

The 0.4.3 version is _quite_ old. Please download the latest cvs and
try to use it. I incorporated some fixes into the cvs version so I
managed to compile it on an OpenBSD 3.0 system. Please let us know
your findings.

> Oh well. I don't have access to obsd machine so it will be only guess.
> Go to include/compat.h file and find there
> #define __unices__
> line. Add:
> || defined(__OpenBSD__)
> at the end of the line. Replace __OpenBSD__ with whatever that is defined
> in your system,

You're right, OpenBSD defines __OpenBSD__ (checked). This fix is in the
cvs now.

Bye,
Bozo