6310i and acer bt-500

From: Zsolt KOZAK
Subject: 6310i and acer bt-500
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 15:10:57 +0200

Hi falks!

First of all I have to say a BIG THANKS for this amazing program! You are the best who have done this work. ;-) I can confirm that gnokii works perfectly with Nokia 6310i and Acer BT-500 bluetooth dongle. So the bluetooth support in gnokii is pretty cool.

I have only one little problem. I've download my SMSs from the phone and tried to sort them. When I click on date "Date/Time" tab, gnokii sorts them by Date/Time. But date format is dd/mm/yyyy ... so gnokii sorts my message by day... So sorting is not a real date-sorting... How can I modify date format to yyyy/mm/dd? Because if I have a yyyy/mm/dd format, gnokii can sort messages correctly.

thanks again,
Zsolt

--
Zsolt KOZAK               <-- address@hidden