Re: gnokii-0.5.5 question

From: oscean™
Subject: Re: gnokii-0.5.5 question
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:28:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks.I was able to pinpoint the source of error:
"Telephone interface init failed. Quitting". It seems
that gnokii failed to connect to the phone because of
loose cable connection. I had to tilt the data cable
slightly upward so that it would work. My cable may
have been damaged before i tried compiling gnokii on
Mandrake.My fault, sorry. :)
        Anyway, its working fine. Now, i have to configure
gnokii with smsd feature. README file says i have to
run configure, switch to smsd directory, and edit its
Makefile before i run make. I dont have any clue as to
what im supposed to edit here. Please help.

### DB Modules
# Change this according to your system
# FIXME: detect it in configure

# PostgreSQL support
libpq.so: smsd.h pq.c
        gcc -shared -o libpq.so `glib-config --cflags`
-I../include \
        -I/usr/include/pgsql pq.c `glib-config --libs`
-lpq

# MySQL support
libmysql.so: smsd.h mysql.c
        gcc -shared -o libmysql.so `glib-config
--cflags` -I../include \
        -I/usr/include/mysql mysql.c `glib-config
--libs` -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient

### End of DB Modules