PCMCIA to PCI bridge for FreeBSD/Linux?

From: Robert Moss
Subject: PCMCIA to PCI bridge for FreeBSD/Linux?
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 12:29:01 +0100

Hi People,
Have searched the mailing list archives (and read the FAQ first) but couldn't find anything on this..

I'm using the Nokia RPM-1 card, and am looking for a PCI bridge card to use this GSM card.. I haven't found much yet on the regular websites and was wondering if anyone here has had any success with other particular models?

Requirements:
- Works with Unix (BSD or Linux)
- Can utilise the GSM card as a Serial port

Side note, I'm in the UK if that makes any difference..

Cheers

--
Robert Moss
Tiscali UK