Re: Re: gnokii-nokia 6100-dku 5 in windows xp

From: Selvaraju s
Subject: Re: Re: gnokii-nokia 6100-dku 5 in windows xp
Date: 17 Jun 2004 06:32:56 -0000

Dear all,
        I am in the edge to proceed by someway to send SMS from computer.So
please give the confirmation,whether the below combination will work.

Model  : NOKIA 6100,
Cable  : dlr-3P or dau-9P
Software: Gnokii-0.6.0-1
OS     : Redhat Linux 8.0 or 7.1

I don't have the dlr-3P or dau-9P cable. I want to know whether this cable is
available in Indian market. or else where can i get.

I am very much tried with DKU-5 cable with redhat linux. But i couldn't succeed.

If anyone having any idea for sending SMS from computer with above
configuration please let me know. I am really in urgent.

Please give me the confirmation as soon as possible.

Selvaraju.S
Junior Telecom Officer
BSNL,INDIA

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 Pawel Kot wrote :
>On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Selvaraju  s wrote:
>
> > Sorry, this function is known to break your phone (Nokia 6100). Refusing
> > to do it. You may try to use AT driver. If you are brave enough to test
> > the driver anyway, please contact developers at address@hidden
> > Telephone interface init failed: Command called isn't implemented in
> > model. Quitting. Serial device: closing device
>
>I'll remove this warning for non-irda or non-linux configurations.
>
>pkot
>--
>mailto:address@hidden
>http://www.gnokii.org/

SELVARAJU.S

033-24315866/5(residence) b4 9.00 AM after 9.00PM

033-22255841/2 (office) between 10.00 AM to 7.00PM
MAKE THE WORLD
PEACE AND HAPPY