Re: SMS Send failed (Problem occured internal to model specific code.)

From: nemir nemiria
Subject: Re: SMS Send failed (Problem occured internal to model specific code.)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:55:11 +0000

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004, nemir nemiria wrote:

> I managed to compile the latest cvs of gnokii on my system after altering a
> section in the configure.in and one line in Makefile.global.in (I have
> included the updated files in the attached tar file) and then passing a few
> extra paramaters to gmake.

Please explain the changes in configure.in.

You need to enable debug in the config file.

I am pretty sure I attached a tgz file which has the updated configure.in, Makefile.global.in and an errlog output ot an attempt to send an sms after enabling debug in the .gnokiirc file... But jsut to make sure I will reattach it here.

Thanks in advance for you assistance!

Nemir

Get a Virgin Credit Card and win an adventure: http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;8661322;9498324;s?http://www.promo.com.au/virgincreditcard/firstbirthday/track.cfm?source=N92