Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: OpenBSD cvs compile works - but I have a new problem now.
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 20:58:40 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 05:35:38PM +0000, nemir nemiria wrote:
> >The debug output is a bit strange. Could you please post such output from
> >--identify? Which cable do you use?
>
>  I cannot say at this stage what the cable type is.  What types are there?
> How can I tell one type from the others?  Perhaps I can tell you what type
> from my memory of it.

It seems the cable type is ok (the phone sends an ack and responding
with an unknown message). Are you sure is it a 7110 (or compatible
phone)? Have you tried it with the 6510 driver?

> Unknown subtype of type 0x1b (240)
> UNHANDLED FRAME RECEIVED
> request: 0x1b / 0x0006
> 00 01 00 03 01 32                               |      2
> reply: 0x1b / 0x000a
> 01 2f 00 f0 01 03 00 00 00 00                   |  / ?
> Please read Docs/Bugs and send a bug report!

If it still doesn't work (try model = 6510 first), revert to the 7110
driver and try the attached patch. Please send us the debug output again.

Bye,
Bozo