Re: Nokia 6100 (testing with model=6100 and connection=irda)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Nokia 6100 (testing with model=6100 and connection=irda)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:45:20 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Max Sanzharov wrote:

Thank you for your warning. I will not try current xgnokii from CVS.

... but I have already tried xgnokii from 0.6.4 release and my phone
works fine.

xgnokii does not to anything gnokii can't do. IMHO it is an accident, that it is xgnoki causing problems -- because it sends much more frames to the phone. I still belive the problem is with the retransmission. If not, my next suspiction is that the load (amount of the requests per second) kills the phone.

pkot
--
p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/