Re: Strange Problem with Serial connection with 6360 phone and gnokii ve

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Strange Problem with Serial connection with 6360 phone and gnokii version 0.6.4
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:18:38 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Yoav Daniely wrote:

> Greetings Gnokii users,
> I am unable to use my nokia 6360 to send sms via gnokii with serial
> interface.
> When I try to do that everything looks normal but the SMS does not get go
> through ( I even get a "sent successfully messsage)
> I'm attaching output + debug data from gnokii , please help.

Looking at the dump, I think there's a problem with SMSC number. It is
either not set in the phone, or not correctly read. Try using --sendsms
[...] --smsc <smsc number>. Please send the dump with this command. You
may also try adding -r (for delivery report) option. It may indicate some
other bug.

The workaround you can try is the AT driver.

take care,
pkot
PS. Sorry fot the late answer, I overlooked your message.
--
p k o t a t b e z s e n s u d o t p l
http://www.gnokii.org/