Re: Try to use DKU2 with 0.6.8

From: Arun Chadda
Subject: Re: Try to use DKU2 with 0.6.8
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:30:59 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately i did not download the source version of Gnokii, I run on Fedora Core 3 with kernel 2.6.9 and i download the FC3 RPM package..  So then in this case how do I get my cable working, and mine is a CA-42 cable and not a DKU-2 cable, unless if I am wrong so please correct me then.

regards

Arun Chadda <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi to all,

I have a nokia 6020, I checked on the Gnokki site and
this phone is listed there. I purchased the original
CA-42 cable from the Nokia Priority Dealer. I
connected it in the USB Port and Ran Gnokii
--identify. It takes a very long time and finally it
is only able to Display the manufacturer name, not the
model or ImEi Number. Even XGnokii hangs a lot. What
could be the problem. The phone works fine with
PC-Suite in Windows XP. Please give me a solution.

Regards
Arun.

--- Pawel Kot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2005/8/18, Peter Schütt
> :

/home/peter/gnokii-0.6.8/patches/kernel_2.6/nokia_dku2.c:36:24: