Re: Try to use DKU2 with 0.6.8

From: Arun Chadda
Subject: Re: Try to use DKU2 with 0.6.8
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 08:59:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there once again, after plugging my cable this is
what the kernel displays with the DMESG command

usb 3-2: new full speed USB device using address 3
drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: Ignoring extra header
drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: This device cannot do
calls on its own. It is no modem.
cdc_acm 3-2:1.0: ttyACM0: USB ACM device
usbcore: registered new driver cdc_acm
drivers/usb/class/cdc-acm.c: v0.23:USB Abstract
Control Model driver for USB modems and ISDN adapters